Thursday, July 06, 2006

kids

there was a time when i considered taking a job in cebu just so i can help my sister take care of my nephews and nieces. i can still do that, except i have more obligations in davao right now. but how happy i would be just to be see those kids grow up. or i can take care of one (the third) who is in the hospital right now because of pnuemonia. or just lie down beside yano (the second) who at nine still lets me embrace him and hug him without being embarassed. or see wanda (the youngest) come up with new antics learned. or witness eo's (the fourth) fascination with other people's deaths. or nonay (the eldest) have her first period. sigh.

i miss the kids already. hay.

2 comments:

Ganns said...

Family are such blessings, eh? :)

I miss my brother, but the odds of him coming home are superslim.

cross eyed bear said...

got that right, ganns. imagine my own family spread all over the country. pero nasanay na rin. it's the kids that are really nakaka-miss