Tuesday, January 30, 2007

stardust update


photo stolen from neil gaiman's journal.

in all fairness to claire danes, whom i absolutely dislike for reasons i am unable to fathom myself, she looks like yvainne in this still. but, but, but. in my heart, julia stiles still is the yvainne in the movie in my mind.

still, my attention is diverted to the handsome chap at the background. i love you robert de niro! i forget who he plays, but i'm thinking he could be the captain of the ship. i don't remember if primus ever crossed paths with yvaine and tristan this intimately in the book.

i pray to God stardust gets here. oh please. my heart still breaks that mirrormask has not come in our shores. though rowie texted me that it was showing on hbo family pack. which i do not have. sigh.

stardust the movie. hope it gets done sooooon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mirrormask? May nakita akong dibidi sa Metrowalk. :D

cross eyed bear said...

di kasi ako nag ikot the last time i was there.

though i do prefer to get myself an original copy (neil gaiman ito! mahal ko siya!), maybe i can get a bootleg copy first. hehe!13browncat

Anonymous said...

if i see a dbd, i'll get it for you! pero meron na rin atang original sa astrovision.