Friday, November 24, 2006

happy happy joy joy


it lives true to its name, this movie does! my head was bobbing, my shoulders swaying and my feet tapping to most of the sound track. and most parts of the movie, i was giggling like a six-year old. the little penguins were just so adorable! and the jokes were really funny! (or maybe i'm just mababaw). the CGI was amazing. got me mentally oooh-ing and aaaah-ing at it. there were scenes quite reminscent of "the fellowship of the rings." might it be because of sad blue eyes title-character voiced by elijah wood?

and robin williams. my dear robin williams! you never ever fail to crack me up. except when you are serious, of course. but it was quite clear that you were just messing around in this film. me loves you ever and ever!!!

and aha-aha-aha! i want a video of this movie. why? because of the social consciousnes that it has. about caring for the environment and letting mother nature's creatures alone. it's a perfect world, this happy feet is. but at least it teaches kids things, and lets them hope.

i want a baby mumble doll!!!

dooo not bee afreeeed, ahluvyu!

(funny though. read some of the online reviews, and there were a lot of criticisms from the ehm, critics. though i feel they may be taking it too seriously. or maybe that's their job. to take, even cartoons for kids, seriously. i don't know. i still love happy feet. and i still want a baby mumble doll!)

*****
SIMS
i knew it was bad news when bro convinced me to buy it. hardly slept me. and my dreams were just bombarded by mood meters. the creators are backmasking something, i know it. damn shit. ;p

5 comments:

rowie said...

Noong naglalaro pa ako ng Sims 1, di na ako natutulog halos. Many nights I would play through the night until it was daylight outside already. Bad bad bad! Heheh! :)

kangirl said...

bakit ndi ako sinama manood ng happy feet? sobra na akong loser, all weekends in the house. and today, on a Saturday, I'm working..grrr.

cross eyed bear said...

rowie: am just thankful for the will power age has given me. 2AM na ako nung first night.

i used to play the first one too, but lost the patience for it eventually.

ok tong version ngayon. pero men, sobrang hapo buong araw the next day pag puyatan.

kang: was with my bro e. date namin. haha! well, am working on a weekend too. hay mga loser. di pa tayo nagkita. at paalis ka na. mukhang maynila na tayo magtatagpo uli.

Anonymous said...

hala, i will officially invite myself to your house more often to play sims. hehehe. and oh, don't buy the expansion packs na, i've got university, nightlife, pets and i think magkakaron na rin kami ng open for business expansion packs. :D nasa cagayan lang, i'll go get em this christmas.

hehehe lagot.

cross eyed bear said...

kaladkarin: lagot. di ko nga matapos tapos ang isang family, extension pa. wala nang tulugan ito! haha! :)